O/T how to change post preferances here on the Stude NG

Okay,

I'd like to post some F/S items to the Stude NG, but really don't want it being archived and floating out there in cyberspace for years and years and 5 years after I sell it I still get a deliuge of email about something long gone....

How do I request a post not be archived and deleted in 14 days, much in the way like Shiva's posts here in the Stude NG...any thoughts or ideas of how to do it guys?

Thanks

Reply to
hawkman56

I think once it's out there, it's out there for good.

Reply to
Jeff

set 'x-noarchive'. You may need a real newsreader to do this, maybe something like tin, available under the various unixii and linuxii.

-- wf.

Jeff wrote:

Reply to
randee