1939 Comm/Pres Overdrive FS

I can obtain a 1939 Comm/Pres overdrive trans if there is anybody interested, but it would need to be picked up. e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@juno.com

Reply to
33freak

whats the cond. & price, Don?

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

Hi Barry, I just glanced at them when I was picking up the rest of the pre-war parts and will need to go back to take a closer look. They are for the column shift, although you could probably interchange the parts for the overdrive unit and convert a floor shift model. By the way, what's your e-mail address. I lost it.

Don

Reply to
33freak