2007 meet

John P. -

I am sending you my response to the long letter from the Michiana Chapter (small part quoted). You may add my response to the Michiana Chapter to the thread on this subject on the Studebaker Newsgroup if you think it is appropriate and you care to.

Gary Lindstrom

June 17-23, 2007: SDC International in South Bend, Ind.

Interesting isn't it!!

"Interesting" I can agree with. Premature publication by Mr. Judd, definitely. SDC is negotiating with the Studebaker National Museum, not the Michiana Chapter, to host the 2007 SDC International Convention. There is now a vote out to the SDC Board relative to this 2007 Convention. I have not been apprised of the results of the vote.

Gary Lindstrom SDC Director - Northeast Zone

Reply to
John Poulos