Dist tune-up kit for 6 cyl '64 Commander

The points look like they need replacing - maay as well do the rotor and cond. FLAPS (and non-FLAPS) can't supply me with them as they are not listed as such. Despite me telling the guy it was a '64, he asked if it was 6 or 12 volts! First disappointment there.

Anyone able to supply me with a number that can be supplied by a major chain? (Or able to mail me what I need?)

Karl

Reply to
midlant

My old NAPA catalog shows: Points: CS729A Condenser: AL868 Cap: AL106 Rotor: AL107 These were for a 6 '62-'64

V-8 same points and condenser as the 6. Cap: AL124 Rotor: AL125

KK

Reply to
keith_kichefski