30-Day Project

Cute ad. A real testimony to your ambitions if you can get this looking like the sample "done" photos in 30 days, as the seller suggests. (Step right up, all you retirees...)

bobcaripalma
30 days??? Hell, Bob, Overhaulin' can do it in seven!!!

Reply to
Lee

If you really want a laugh, you should read some of their "recommendations". I followed to link to thier "other" cars. You've gotta read the "AV Recommendations".

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Mark Anderson

Another ebay newbie trying to peddle a car with BS...

BH

Reply to
Barry

What do you know, there IS something more expensive than a cheap Avanti...

comatus

I especially like the Mustang recommendations... "cut at rear window, extend 20 inches".

And from their website, I figured them to be a Pebble Beach concourse restoration shop. Amazing that they've got million dollar vehicles on their website, but $400 vehicles in their For Sale section.

Lee

Reply to
61hawk

Robert Black

Screw that idea!

"Robert Black" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

How about: AV recommendation - If you were our customer with this car, we would -

1) Remove and sell off the front body clip, engine trans and wheels.

2) Place the main body fuselage onto a tube frame built for the car.

3) Design a new body and drive train based on the customer's character.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Anderson

Anybody know if Tosie got a job recently?

Lee (I didn't see any recommendations suggesting a flame thrower exhaust)

Reply to
61hawk