38 Coupe Express on ebay

Saw this today while I was surfing for some dash trim for mine. Don't need the complete truck, just some dash trim. Here is the item number.

200004363658

Good luck! Allen

Reply to
Allen Siekman

Pretty neat! But...... That radio in the glove box option? I need help with that one... And the '57 Chevy hood in the bed of the truck? Could be a great starting point for a Coupe Express project. Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice