56 Commander on eBay

Does anyone havew any info on the white over black 1956 4 door Commander on eBay at

It's a nice looking South Carolina car now up in New Hampshire, and not too far from where I plan to retire. Anyone familiar with it from SC? As an alternative, anyone have a 64-66 2 or 4 door cruiser or daytona to spare? bob.c

Reply to
Bob Coleman

That rust along the upper door jamb would indicate some "issues" to me.

at

fstarr

at

Thanks for pointing that out. I noticed it in the detail photos and have had that kind of rust on a previous Lark..just surface rust. But I should check this one out in person, we'll see if it sells or goes on eBay again in the future. Thanks bob.c

Reply to
Bob Coleman