I love cars like this

So I bought it, going to Lee D. for detailing and check out.

JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net

My Ebay items:
Daytona HT

63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk 63 GT Hawk 63 Avanti R1/AC gold 63 Avanti R1/AC Silver 63 Avanti R2/4 speed 62 Lark convert/4 speed 60 Lark convert 62 Lark 2 door 60 Hawk 56 Power Hawk/4speed/289 52 Starliner 51 Commander
Reply to
John Poulos

What a steal!!

Barry

Was this one of Lloyd Frette's cars? He was a member of the Iowa SDC back in the late 60's and 70's and I remember he had several '52's. If so it will be in immaculate condition.

Reply to
mcavanti

I bet the original upholstery is like new under those seat covers. Too bad the International Meet is still over a month and a half away~that would be a good excuse for you to make the road trip to pick it up on the way to Omaha!

Craig

Reply to
studebaker8

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
John Poulos

Sounds like his "fleet" of stuff. He was a professor at a near by college. Had several "52's and two GT Hawks all restored. Of course that was several years ago.

Reply to
mcavanti

Reply to
John Poulos

I have a 50s Studebaker seat cover book that shows that very pattern. I had an uncle who always put seat covers on his new Packards then Chryslers- so the seats would look good when he traded them in. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Reply to
itraseecab