'65 Daytona

hey all:

I think it's time to face reality - it's looking less and less likely I'll be able to rebuild my Daytona that I've been dragging around with me since 1987. The house we're in doesn't even have a decent place to work on it and it's unlikely we'll be moving in the forseeable future.

It's only got 57K miles on it, but it's it really rough shape (rust). I do have NOS rear quarters, front fenders, front valance, rear panel for it and I've got a new trunk floor as well. Also have new carpets, dash pad, a swack of new/used emblems, lenses and a replacement grill (the one in it is fine). The 283 was running three years ago and the car moved under it's own steam, but it needs a frame off to be done right.

So - the magic question. Anyone know anyone in the Vancouver (BC) area that wants to take on a project? I guarantee the price will be right for the right person...

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes