Another auction with studebakers

Last week saturday was a auction in NE SD with some studes including a '58 Packard HT. I didn't go and it was in the ~100 deg range that day anyway. I see this Sat. there is another auction in the "area" with some studes:

and search for studebaker. You'll get the Ken Voigt auction and 2 others. The one in Henning Mn is this weekend, July 22. The bill lists a "late 40s" stude but the photo looks like a '52 4dr commander sedan. Also a '47 commander 2dr sedan. The '47 looks like its been inside. Lots of old tractors, Model A and T stuff too. Might be worth the drive to look see.

Jeff in ND

Reply to
JH
2 or 3 fellows from our Midway Chapter are driving up for those auctions. Results should be interesting.
Reply to
zoombot

I had that auction in my radar sights but was leaned on to provide the music at a car show my friends put on so someone else can snap up the bargains.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Just got back from the Henning, Mn auction. 3 studes were on the auction:

2R10-22 pickup with champ 6. Pretty rough, mostly dents, etc sold for $150

'47 Commander 2dr sedan, 15A-F5 #638. Original cond. VERY restorable and complete w/title. Not running, but looked like it would be without too much work unless it was stuck. Had OD, radio, clock, stainless gravel guards. All hubcaps present too. Bid up to $925 but did not meet reserve.

'52 Commander 4dr sedan, 3H-W3 Front grill and bumper bent/broken. Rusty floors. Could be restored Looked like it was mostly complete. All tinted glass was OK. sold for $350 to a young fella in his 20s.

Lots of semi-dismantled A, T, 30s-40s ford and chevy bodies and parts, frames, etc Some of the model A body stuff went for a suprising amount given how rusted and bent up it was. Didn't see any stude parts not with the cars.

My wallet did not lose and weight.

Jeff in ND

Reply to
JH