Another round of Stude Parts FA

Hello both of you that read this newsgroup now.....

I have listed another batch of Studebaker Parts on eBay. There are some nice plated items, and other mechanical widgets. A few rare pieces too- that I'll never get around to installing. Not sure when they will all show up in the searches... but a few have already... Just follow this link:

Thanks, Ray

Reply to
Studeman

J Grand