Studebaker talk / article materiel

Some time ag I was asked t give a 1 - 2 hour talk on the firm and car.

I spent hundreds of hours (it seems) gathering and reading materials. The series of talks was cancelled, but most of the material that was not from a library is still in may garage.

The outline and list of references is still on my computer and the TWs I gahered for the take and others I had are still here.

If any one would like this info for an artcile or talk, let me know. The TWs will cost you what seems to be the going price at SDC meets - $2 each. Of course there will be shipping charges, unless you pick them up at my place in the San Diego area.

Other TWs are avaiable for the same $2 each price.

Karl Haas 619 466 1529

Reply to
Karl Haas

Hi Karl,

I might be interested in some of the loose TW's if they are ones I don't have. Do you have a list of issues, or if I sent you a list of the ones I don't have would you be willing to check your stock for me?

thanks,

Nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel