Anybody Need a manual for their Weasel?

WEASEL - Driving controls & operation in snow, marshland, deep water. Last minute check up. General operating pointers. This booklet published by Studebaker, WW2. Photos and diagrams. High quality reprint. 22p. #620-M29 ... $15

Reply to
Dale J.

I got the regular Technical Manual from Portrayal Press, and it was well-reproduced and easy to read. I'd rank them 9/10 on quality, and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. As to driving in deep water, I think I'll take a rain check on that.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond