Auction on AR

Pulled this off the Studebaker-Drives yahoo group. Lotsa projects here. Check page 2 and the photos.

Bill

estate auction with lots of studebakers Posted by: "jamesdwitt1970" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com jamesdwitt1970 Mon Apr 2, 2007 11:19 pm (PST) Hello all, my father died in Oct and had lots of Studebakers and other old things. My mom is auctioning off everything including the cars, engines, bits and pieces, tools antiques etc. Check it out at

is the one set for April 21 and 22 take a look if you like,thanks, James

Reply to
Chile B