Packard Hawks at auction

HINTZ AUCTION

TWO PACKARD HAWK CARS

HAWK PARTS - AUTOMOTIVE PARTS

ANTIQUES- TOOLS- BOX LOTS

Will sell the collection of many years at public auction. Auction to be held at the North Central storage buildings located 1 mile South of Creston, Ohio on State Route 3. Look for the large blue water tower.

TUESDAY JULY 31, 2007 9:00 A.M.

CARS - PARTS

Selling two rare Packard Hawk cars, one in restorable condition and one for parts. Cars have been stored inside in recent years but show wear and tear from years past. Also selling a good selection of parts including used front and NOS rear fenders for C and K coupe; windshield; metal trunk lid and fiberglass trunk lid for Hawk; NOS lights for C&K; dual exhaust for C&K; grill for 1950 Studebaker; used Hawk bumper; used dash for C&K; Hawk jack; and much more. Also other automotive parts.

ANTIQUES - TOOLS - BOX LOTS

Old Stanley mitre saw; 150+ Beam bottles; 50's RCA tv's; oil lamps; Craftsman rolling tool box; claw foot bath tub; old books and magazines; chipper/shredder; Westinghouse floor radio; record albums and 45's; tools and hardware; good box lots; and much more.

NOTE - A short list of what we could see. Things are piled pretty deep. Harry has collected for many years and we are selling it in one day. Lots and lots of box lots. Car pictures should be on

1or

2 days before auction. Click on chattel auctions. Call Harry with specific questions.

TERMS - Cash or Good Check

MR. HARRY HINTZ, OWNER

216 741-5290

AUCTIONEERS - Dave Acker 330 264-8342

APPRENTICE AUCTIONEER - Nick DeFelice

Reply to
Mike Williams

I was thinking about Harry after the SB meet, since he hasn't appeared in recent years. Why do these auctions pop up without sufficient notice like this?

Reply to
Barry

No pictures that I could see..and there is only two days before the auction..Not a good way to advertise. Would have at least like to looked at them. Hope somebody is close enough to get them if they are any good at all.

Reply to
mcavanti

A little more info:

02Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

02> Paul Johnson

Reply to
Dan

Just looked today and there are pictures posted of the PH and parts. Dave B

Reply to
mcavanti

I just snagged the better car for $4600.00 and about 3k worth of parts. bh

Reply to
Barry

Barry, way to go! I assume that is 1331? I will correct the lists of surviving cars to reflect its new owner. MikeW

Mike Williams

were you there, Mike?

Barry

No, I was not there, I just knew of the auction and I know what cars Harry had. MikeW

Mike Williams

For an impromptu sale, they attracted about 50 or so bidders, some of whom went berserk in bidding on the parts, but few seemed to care about the cars, which sold affter most of the parts. The parts car sold for less than the value of the engine & blower parts. I usualy do well to get a C-note for a show qulaity tail fin cap, but the 4 NOS ones were going for $250.00 ea, and r quarters were $400.00 ea. I did my best to keep the big dogs bidding high, but Bo bailed due to outa site prices.

Reply to
Barry