Bent Air scoop for GT

I have one that is flat on the bottom but salvagable if someone wants it for free in the Southern CA area. I've had it laying around here for several year and it's time to clean up. I was going to straighten it out and sell it but just don't have the time.Other wise it's going for scrap.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Someone sent me an email on this and my program dropped it before I could read it. Please send it again. Thanks

Alex

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

That would have been me.... I sent it within seconds of you posting....LOL!!!

Reply to
Studeman

Would it be worth shipping? Can't you get a fiberglass one? If you are still interested I will take some pictures and weigh it. Can't be cheap to ship.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno