Bonneville 2006

Pics from the Bonneville 2006 Studebaker lineup (plus others) are available at

Pic 268 shows the engine compartment of an F-40. Interesting, where they chose to put the spin on oil filter. Right behind the induction system, a la Studebaker.

Reply to
SilverStude

itraseecab

Great pix from the salt - too bad I had to miss it!

Reply to
zoombot

yeah, me too! I drove through there, late last may..... just salt

Reply to
SilverStude

Superb group of action pic's.. Thanks for sharing them with all of us.. Jeff

SilverStude wrote:

Reply to
Jeff