Another Raymond Loewy Design...

Ok... so I'm getting into old boats as well as Studebakers... Especially after finding out that Brooks Stevens did alot of design work for Evinrude. Here's a 1960 Dorsett Catalina Cruiser as "designed by Raymond Loewy"...

Ray

Reply to
Studeman

I like that... and there's one on E-Bay right now, a 1966 model for $599 BIN.

Lee

Lee Aanderud

And here is a cool Loewy link. Has some Studebaker picts and boat picts. Also other designs.

his pencil sharpener looks fast standing still. Tony

Reply to
Tony in Austin