Brian Scott helped N8

Brian Scott called me today to remind me that I had sold him a Hurst shifter and kit sometime back which he had not yet used. The kit part number 391-7308 is different then the one N8 got and the levers look correct. He has kindly offered to loan it to N8 until N8 gets a replacement. It will be here by the weekend so N8 can calm down.

Reply to
John Poulos

YAY! happy precise shifting will be mine!

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Hey N8,

Ge me some pictures of the CORRECT piece of linkage. I have some loose ones sitting here (somewhere) and will see if there is anything in that pile that would work for you.

n Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:09:20 -0400, Nate Nagel wrote:

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

JP should have one; I used his camera to take a pic of the two pieces of linkage. The correct one of the two has a longer distance between the pin end and the first bend.

nate

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel