Car dealers

Beautiful ad, beautiful store, still dumb as a box of rocks. You would think that they would do a LITTLE bit of homework. 340 International engine? That's a new one...

just look at that rich Corinthian leather...Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

And just look at that rich Corinthian leather...> Studebaker George

It would be nice if they actually posted some pix of the "leather" and the "no a/c, but the blower works". I never cease to be amazed at the number of people who can look at a car and still spell it "STUDABAKER". Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

On Jun 15, 6:20 am, "Paul Johnson" wrote: I never cease to be amazed at the number of

The masses are asses - especially used car dealers.

Reply to
zoombot

The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell.

-- Confucius

Reply to
Malcom Gillette