Charlotte AutoFair - Saturday

Today was the big day...

5 mile backups just to get to the track. Parked and shopped a while. Hung out with the SDC NC gang for a while. Walked to the infield of the track and hunted around. Hardly any Stude stuff... Went out to the local pub and had a photog from a major car product comapny come over and shoot some parking lot pic's. People cam in and told me about it. Went out and chatted with him, and he wants me to bring the Yellow POS into the infield for a photo shoot on the track tomorrow. Couple of the waitress gals are coming over on their off day to do the shoot, too (boseg).. Gonna be fun (I hope)... We'll see. Jeff
Reply to
Deepnhock