Deepnhock Follies (Saturday)

I waited until the end of the day to post this.... Nothing bad happened today! Pat and Emily Skelly ran over with their GT Hawk and we went over to a small open show held to benefit the engineering program at Georgia Southern University. Great bunch of young people. They got a kick out of the older cars, and really liked our attitudes toward the Tuner guys and imports. They didn't really have their class designations set very well. There was Domestic, and import...period. Dome custom blingmobile Dodge car won best of show. We didn't win anything but some free cold pizza (at the end). Pizza was real good! .. Drive over and back was my test run after fixing the few glitches I had after the Charleston trip. Ran great....Did a high speed run to check things out......Smoooth.. But... Pat got a little small in my rear view mirror, but then he got big again. That 3speed/OD 289 GT Hawk runs darned good, too! The gal's went shopping and antiquing, and the guys just putzed around all afternoon. Forgot the camera at the house, so no pic's... Beautiful day. Overcast and 75'ish... Happy boy... Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice