Cheap auto parts

Now that I and a few close friends have picked this place pretty cleans of anything that will work on a Studebaker, I figure I'll share in case you need a brand X part or two. Many parts are being sold by the pound. i.e. I bought 13 Studebaker style starter solenoid switches for under $5.00, shocks for $6.00, plug wires for under $2.00. N8 scored a new Sanden AC compressor for $75.00

John Poulos

Just a heads up; I went back and there are lots of Studebaker 6-cyl bearings listed that I didn't see before (under "rare parts")

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
John Poulos

Thy used to be on eBay.

I recently bought a grab bag of Honda stuff as well including a pricey carb kit for $10, (nearly $100 everywhere else).

I never thought to look for Studebaker related stuff though, (as if I don't have too much now).

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire