Dash Pad

I put the dash pad from a '57 Transtar parts truck on my Scotsman today. I think it really helps the looks of the interior a lot. The trim on the bottom edge is the rear door trim from a '63 Cruiser. I still need to drill holes for the windshield surround and fasten it in. That plus a good cleaning and it's done! Now, I just need to paint the truck inside and out and we'd be good to go! I just don't think I could quit driving it long enough to do that though.

Matthew Burnette

Reply to
mbstude