SI dash car for '63 Lark installed

I got one of the SI dash caps for my Lark and got it installed yesterday. I'm quite happy with the finished product. The only trimming was around the speaker grille. I had a NOS glove box assembly from SASCO that I dyed to match. For anyone with a cruddy '63 Lark dash, this is a nice way to go. The guage surround is for a '65, I like it better than the '63.

The SI cap.

New-looking guages.
Finished dash.
Matthew