Dave Reid passed away

Dave Reid ,our former editor of the "STARLINER" Blackhawk chapter of the S.D.C. died yesterday January 2 2010. No details other that he collapsed and died. Dave was a tireless promotor of Studebakers. He organized our chapter and was Newsletter editor for many years. He will be sorely missed. Robert Kapteyn

Reply to
RBK.

Sad to see this.

I've bee sending him a copy of the Smoke Signal for national judging...

DM

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

The last year or so has been especially tough on SDC's membership. Condolences to his family, Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George