BRRRRRRRRR!

Almost 3 PM, warmest part of the day. Atlanta, Ga, ie, the sunny south. Just looked out the kitchen window. The thermometer on the back porch says 25 degrees Faren. Wish it was warm enough for an old man to go outside and do something. I'm sure the guys on "the" forum wishes the same thing.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

We are also having a cold snap; worst in a long time. At least I 'picked' the right time to be out of action with a terrible cold. Too miserable to do anything outside anyway. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I'm 200 miles from George and slightly more than that from Jerry. So I'm about halfway between you too.

Supposedly only 44 here. Feels like about 50.

MB

Reply to
mbstude

Woosies.... Today....Starting at 5am Loaded the fireplace S/S/S Coffee/Bagel/Forums Then out.... Emptied the ice out of the horse trough Mucked the stall Picked the pasture Dragged the small pasture Dragged the main pasture Emptied the fireplace ash can Cleaned the fireplace ashes, filling the ash can Hauled three loads of firewood Picked all the loose branches up in the yard Took 5 cans of trash to the recycle center Moved everything out of 1/4 of the shop, including a skid of 25 sheets of plywood. Noticed on the way in that none of the ice melted laying in the grass all day.. Then I came inside and helped take the Christmas stuff down. Loaded up the fireplace Too warm inside....

Reply to
Deepnhock
Reply to
Jerry Forrester

My dog is tough. She stayed outside with me all day long, and she's naked!

Reply to
Deepnhock

I didn't have to go out, I got a doggie door... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George
Reply to
Jerry Forrester

When my Basset was a puppy she chewed up a friend's TV remote...but he never was much of a friend anyway..... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

It's Tuesday....1/5/'10 It's cold out for the southeast... I've gotten a half dozen phone calls and e-mails complaining about the cold... From Florida people ...

Reply to
Deepnhock

Man-o-man.... Watching the weather... Ugh! Cold all over... Woke up this morning to......rain... That actually made me happy, as I knew it was at least above freezing! Jeff (sets thermostat with firewood) Rice

Reply to
Deepnhock

This weather has really sucked. Only thing 'good' about it is that I recon I picked a 'good' time to be sick in bed with the flu...at least I didn't miss any nice weather! I sure have gotten backed up as far as work, though... I had to drain the pipes at the shop and the dogs only go out to do a FAST doo doo run.... They come back in and head right for the warm couch...forget playing with toys or chasing the rabbits that roam in the yard....

Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George