DIY Woodgrain

Greetings from a one time owner of a 1953 V8 Commander hardtop. I bought it used in '55 and had it until I seriously wrecked it in '59. Mine was white with a red roof and I called it "Red Raymond". We all named our cars in those days.

I have a post on rec.autos.antique about making your own woodgrain. I am not in business, not selling anything, I am simply providing information about a method I developed to easily and cheaply create woodgrain.

Click on this link and then on my DIY Woodgrain post.

If anyone here is interested in this, I will post a link to more information and answer any questions.

Stewart

Reply to
Stewart