Sharing a Christmas Tradition

The song, The 12 Days of Christmas inspires my Christmas tree, although I never could really quite understand the significance of a cartridge in a bare tree. None the less, I put the tree up in my shop each year:

God Bless ya, one and all!

Reply to
Dave Lester

nthornton

You can sure tell we're from Georgia. :) Matthew

snipped-for-privacy@cybersouth.com wrote:

Reply to
mbstude

Gee I kinda figured you bumped your head again.

Uncle Billy and the all Girl Pit Crew

Reply to
Bill Glass

Thanks for sharin', Officer Dave, merry Christmas to you as well.

Dave

Reply to
The Other Dave

Jana says "Tell him he's got way too much hands on his time!"

Merry Christmas Dave & Karen!

Reply to
Loy Daniel