Do U have a stude pro car?

Just beating the bushes here to see who has Studebaker professional cars. Hearses, limo's, ambulences, ambulets. Can't be a lot of them out there, but I'm curious to know what is out there.

Reply to
Pckstude

My wife has a '64 R1 Pursuit Marshal

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

No i don't,but i do have a brochure for a 55 ambulet. seems to me someone was asking about pics of ambulet beds and pieces.

Bob Whiten Wagonmaster

Wagonmaster

I have a rusty old fire truck, 1949 with big 6. pump works off 3rd gear in the trans.See MBStude for pics. I once owned a mail truck but gave it to the club. It's now in the museam in South Bend. See georgiastudebaker.com for pics NT

Reply to
nthornton

The Cicero Indiana Fire Department, still has a Studebaker Fire Truck, (C-cab) still in use! Well, OK, it's only for parades, but they did buy it new.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

"I have a rusty old fire truck, 1949 with big 6. pump works off 3rd gear in the trans.See MBStude for pics. I once owned a mail truck but gave it to the club. It's now in the museum in South Bend. See georgiastudebaker.com for pics NT"

Did you forget about the yard art '50 wrecker? :)

Matthew

Jim Turner wrote:

Reply to
mbstude

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
John Poulos

here's one I sold

http;//stude.com/cop

Pckstude wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
John Poulos

Can't think of any more around here... I did part out a 1962 Taxi that was well beyond restoration.

Ray

Pckstude wrote:

Just beating the bushes here to see who has Studebaker professional cars. Hearses, limo's, ambulences, ambulets. Can't be a lot of them out there, but I'm curious to know what is out there.

--------------020608020105010503000608--

Reply to
Studeman

Slow down on the Nog JP...it's making you slur your words! Happy Holidays!

Reply to
Loy Daniel