Double your gas mileage

Has anybody come across this before? It seems like one of those too good to be true things. Plus I think that it might have an adverse effect on the rubber in a fuels system. Check the link out and see what you think.

Pckstude

Alex Magdaleno

I agree... Video for the sake of self promotion... Do all the stuff he said anyways....(and wait for 3 hours for road service, or walk home when you get the flat tire).. Acetone will burn. So will a lot of things. Burn out your 02 sensor.......(and wait for 3 hours for road service, or walk home when your engine quits).. Jeff

"Alex Magdaleno" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice