Drove three Studebakers today

I'm not sure how to respond to this, because this doesn't sound like the car that I used to own. There is no rag in the gas tank, I can tell you that for sure, unless someone just put it in there. I'm not sure what the issue with the carb is, nor do I understand why you say it wasn't running well, because when I owned it it ran like a scalded ape. And while I agree the paint job was not perfect, I don't believe that JP advertised it as such.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

John Poulos

No response necessary, Nate - when someone pulls this crap in a public forum rather than via email (in order to get facts), it's likely he has a different agenda.

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

My question is: since Bob has no pecuniary interest whatsoever in the car: what in the hell is his problem or his involvement with the exception of being a delivery man????? Inquiring minds want to know. Ron

Reply to
Ron Butts

Reply to
55pres

K Pat - your points score is starting to go up again.

Rob

(BTW - I notice everyone that's getting abused by *55pres* has a name - a REAL name. And yet he's the one squawking about "disclosure".)

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
Rob Stokes

and thats just what he is. a NON buyer

if he was the one that bought the car, he would have some credibility, and a right to squeak.

its just not good form to criticize someone when your personal finances are not involved, BOOB. err, sorry BOB.

Reply to
betrtimes