Ebay Avanti Rear Bumper

Last night i was bidding on the avanti bumper it wasnt a perfect rechrome but it wasnt real bad.I raised my bid to $325.00 it said iwas the high bidder.When it got to last few seconds all of sudden some body bid $531.00 auction over. What i dont understand why did it keep saying i was the high bidder.What is a good price for recromeing a 64 Avanti front & rear bumper.

Lenny 64 Avanti R2

Reply to
Lenny

John Poulos

Reply to
Malcom Gillette

Reply to
John Poulos

I was watching that auction as well... Almost tempts me to list my NOS Avanti rear bumper bar to see how it would do.

Reply to
Lee

I lost out on a 64 Convertible 5 years ago on E-Bay. It was 289 4spd, tach etc, and was in about an hour away in NJ. The guy wanted $6,800 for it. I had the high bid at $9,000 but Classic Cars from Florida got it for $9,100, 2 seconds from the end. They never picked it up, but put it on their on Web Site for $ 14,500. It is now in a private museum wher no one will ever see it.

Geno

64 R2 Avanti

64 Daytona Convertible

Reply to