F/S GT Hawk Running 289 Parts Car $550

At the South Bend Meet I may have the following for sale, I'd really like to have a buyer before I actually head down there, price goes up
if I have to buy a vending spot.
GT hawk, 'P' code 289 2bbl, very rusty car (none of the body panels are usable) but lots of good parts. The 289 engine runs, Good oil pressure.Recently tuned up. Good radiator.
Has a model 44 3.31 TT rear axle, FOM trans, the large finned brakes, and I'm pretty sure the four wheel-well stainless moldings are in the trim pile (yes, the expensive trim). Comes with keys and title. Decent bucket seats. Email for more info. Remember this a running parts car....believe me for the price I'm asking don't expect to fly into SB and drive it home.
$550. for the car

what year?

Its a 62....
Hello:
Could you email some pictures to me?
Thanks,
Kevin
Anybody intrested for $495? I really don't wanna drag this thing home.......
Thanks