Fast Studebaker

My wife's brother-in-law sent me this link from Neosho, MO. Unfortunately it doesn't have much detail about the car. Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson

Hooley is a regular over at Sonny's Racing Studebaker's forum and this article, as well as many others, are up for Studebaker Speed Readers..

"Paul Johnson" wrote

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Some years ago TW had a story of two guys who met in a heart-operation follow-up group and, as part of their (self-designed) therapy, built a Studebaker lakes car, with both ending up as members of the 200 MPH club.

Any> My wife's brother-in-law sent me this link from Neosho, MO. Unfortunately

Reply to
midlant