Be careful

This story

't say what year the Jetta was but on the news,the police chief from Sugar Grove was commenting about how there was pretty much nothing left of the Jetta but little clumps of metal. (If the link isn't working, they basically think the Jetta was doing around 100mph, got airborneand hit a escalade head on).

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

thanks John I will watch out for flying Jettas and other vehicles. ;-)

What the h#ll caused that accident but a crazy, stupid or asleep driver. SAD!

Reply to
One out of many Daves

Well, any vehicle other than a Sherman tank will very likely just destroy itself, and the people inside, if involved in an accident at 100 MPH. As you said, John, be careful, people - and don't drive like idiots.

Reply to
Papa

One out of many Daves wrote: : thanks John I will watch out for flying Jettas and other vehicles. ;-)

: What the h#ll caused that accident but a crazy, stupid or asleep driver. : SAD!

: -- : later, : dave : (One out of many daves)

The interview with the police chief was just odd because he kept commenting about how there was hardly anything left of the jetta. The driver of the escalade was killed too, but his 2 children in the back seat survived. The escalade might have done better if the Jetta wasn't airborne, but otherwise, driving a tank wasn't as safe as thought...

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

snip

So true but my parents were in an accident and the Jeep Cherokee that they were driving saved their lives. It was hit by a large Domestic car that luckily was NOT airborn. :-) Both right doors were hit so hard the tops of them had such a large gap from the top of the body you could actually climb into the Jeep from the top without having to open the doors.

I got them that Jeep when their legally parked Rabbit was demolished by a cab. Luckily they were not in the Rabbit at the time. I found them another Jeep to drive.

fate can have a fickle finger at times. So every one be safe and keep those wheels on the ground!

Reply to
One out of many Daves

't say what year the Jetta was but on the news,> the police chief from Sugar Grove was commenting about how there was pretty> much nothing left of the Jetta but little clumps of metal. (If the link isn't> working, they basically think the Jetta was doing around 100mph, got airborne> and hit a escalade head on).>

Jeepers!

Next time I strap a rocket to my roof, I'll be sure to drive where there aren't any Escalades around. Stupid Escalades. :)

Reply to
Mad Maxine