Feedback

Folks that bought my car (Hawk) just recieved it,and their very happy. Just had a nice chat on the phone. Only problem is it was covered in diesel smoke and some dummy put the park lights on and let the battery go dead.They have her cleaned up and are driving it. Heres the feedback they left "Very Nice thanks a lot. Arrived in fine shape.Transaction went very smooth." I like it when things go smooth like this,and all of my deals have but one,so thats not bad.

Reply to
Robert Black

midlant