Foothills Chapter Monthly Meeting

The Foothills Chapter will be holding its monthly meeting this Tuesday, October 2nd at the Austrian-Canadian Club, 3112-11 Street NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The meeting will start at 7:30 PM. There is an excellent restaurant on the premises for those who wish to eat before the meeting starts.

Members & guests welcome.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

Hi Craig,

Look for me there. Finally got turned loose from the rig.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

">>

Great!! Bring your checkbook. I have a few bills for you to clear up.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow