For every one bad apple....

The good ones don't get mentioned... I recently sold a couple quarter panels to a fellow in Canada. Sent them by truck but forgot the little load spreader parts and nuts 'n bolts (a 51). I sent them later by mail. He sent me a nice check ( not even asked for) to cover my shipping and a tip. Here is to you, Mr. Reath. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I once bought arnrests for the hell of it. Thought that I could use them. Didn't know what they were used on. Saw a car at a show in NJ with the exact armrest but in terrible shape. It was a mopar and I had and have mopars now. So, being a nice guy, I get the guy's address and told him that I would send them to him. Did so, no charge; not even a simple thank you note was sent! Go figure?

Sent my 57 owner's manual to a guy who needed to copy it. Told him to just return it to me---that was six years ago. Go Figure!!!

George's must just be too nice!!

FlatheadGeo

Reply to
FlatheadGeo