Defender headlining

Anyone know an outlet for reasonably priced headlining for 110 CSW? I've had a browse around and cant find any, let along good priced ones. I had a look at Beamends, but that website is an abberation before God and I gave up before finding one! Even used will do, and I only require the front-most portion (already have the middle and rear sections)

Reply to
nullified

nullified uttered summat worrerz funny about:

There were a few on fleabay in the last couple of weeks, used seemed to be sat at around £9.00 when I browsed past them... however there is also,

who do a fibreglass replacement.

I invested in a shed load of glue and an few hours of "happiness man" in the garage... though now I'd just watch ebay in the future it took shed loads of glue to do three pannels.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Google for La Salle landrover headlinings in Wales I think, or if you're near Manchester a friend of mine has a spare front piece for about £20 he says.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Jesus wept - two hundred soddin quid for a headlining! I'll continue to freeze for that sort of money.

Previous owner took all bits out 'for cleaning' but then lost the front bit. None of it is that bad, would be happy to just spray them with vinylkote if I could find the front bit. Will continue to watch fleabay, but anyone else here have one they dont need?

Reply to
nullified

I'm not, but I can be :o). Got a contact please?

Reply to
nullified

I have a La Salle headlining for my 90TD Hard Top which throughout the shooing season has to cope with three wet/soggy/muddy labradors (reminiscent of the new MU Korean player - can't think of his name "he shoots, he scores, he eats labradors!!!) and it has quite frankly been superb as it is rigid plastic and really easy to clean

Reply to
Julian Pollard

Julian Pollard uttered summat worrerz funny about:

If I were to win the lottery in years to come, what is the finish and fit like?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Sorry "shooting" season!!!!!

Reply to
Julian Pollard

Bit like that Korean bloke - very good

Reply to
Julian Pollard

Valid e-mail address? I will mail his mobile.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

"Dougal" wrote .....

Thanks Dougal, but it was a valid addy for 'nullified' I wanted. ;)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

This help? 'Phone number is there.

Dougal

Oops!

Reply to
Dougal

admin at TheMinorSite.co.uk (no spaces and replace at with @ :o) cheers

Reply to
nullified

Surely that's an abomination unto Nuggan - along with rocks and the colour blue?

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Sorry Richard, no offence meant. It *could* use some work though, couldn't it! (And no, I didn't mean just the colours...)

Reply to
nullified

In Richards defence, i really cant see how you could not find a defender headlining on his site!

I've just gone through it, and i dont think there is much he could do to simplify where it is located.

Click: shop defender body interior trim roof trim station wagon and then it lists the 3 sections among other bits

I reckon that is fairly straighforward and cant see how he could really make it any easier unless he got rid of much of the rest of his stock first!. Can't be bad as i found it first try!

Reply to
Tom Woods

None taken, that's a Terry Pratchet reference! Its far from finished, but the colours are staying. However I'm moving over to Linux, so from now on everything will be, by definition, perfect and any detractors will obvioulsy be heretics ;-)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

So did Quasar measure up sufficiently, or did your brain invert during the installation process?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Installing wasn't that bad, but if I weren't from a computer background I'd have probably got nowhere! ROX makes a lot of things much more comfortable though. It looks pretty good so far, I've "just" to write a proggy to import stock (CSV to XML convertor), suppliers etc and see how I'm going to link to the site generator app, I've not found an export feature yet. And then try it for real....

Now, if the Risc OS Linux porting boys wanted to do something useful.......

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd