For Pat Drnec

Pat,

You had some details of a cable accelerator cable conversion you have done on a Studebaker and I can't find the post. Do you have any more details and photos of the conversion? I am in the process of fitting a Holley 500 to the L6 engine and don't believe that I will be able to use the original linkages so I want to change it to a cable setup. This will also benefit future carb changes. If what you have done is a proven change I can see that it will save me time looking around. Hopefully I will have this done before I see you in April.

Len. (AKA Wiz)

Reply to
Wizard of Oz