6-12V conversion 28PICT linkage question

OK, several sites say you can flip the accelerator pump linkage on the

28PICT so that it will clear the 12V generator in a 6-12V conversion. I don't see how to flip it. Can it be done? I do see that some later model 30 PICT carbs have an inverted linkage. Can I take the inverted linkage off a 30PICT and put it on the 28PICT? Thanks, Dave
Reply to
Bugger