For Sale 59 Lark

Got a phone call about this one sitting west of town.Its not mine,I am just paqssing it on. 59 Lark VIII,259 V8 Auto trans,4 door ,black.Some rust decent shape,looks like it was pulled out of a barn recently. $1000.oo 574-261-7777

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

The Other Dave

From the area code looks like the South Bend area.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Sorry! I was tired when I posted that.It is just West of the South Bend Airport on US20.

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

That's where I spent grades 3-7, at the Mt. Pleasant School now under airport runway. I lived next road over, on Olive, just a mile south of US20.

Reply to
Seth Hammond

Whoops, that should have been a mile 'north' of US 20....

Reply to
Seth Hammond