Forum USTA, COULD, SHOULD. BE

I hope that one day this forum will have more people predominanently posting or answering questions of technical subjects at least somewhat related to Studebaker or the old car hobby. A good laugh once in a while doesn't hurt. Other stuff to. How bout some of you people, would you care to offer some tips you have learned throughout ownership of your Stude .. check my stuff on e-bay. It is mostly Studebaker related. {seller} jimmijim8.-------------------

Tip #1 If a snake bites you upon you picking him up it is very likely that he will bite you again if you pick him up the second time.

Reply to
jimmijim