found some center cap Lazy S emblems

OK... I found a set of the lazy "S" emblems to use on my aluminum wheel center caps for the 65 Commander... I found them at Studebaker
International. They are black background with a Chrome lazy "S"... 1.75" diameter.. the perfect size.
Thanks, Mike M. 63Champ 65Commander 04Lincoln Town Car Ultimate L 96Chrysler concorde LX