Must be drugs involved <OT>

Prime example of what can happen when someone has an older Pontiac Bonneville, plenty of money, and not a lick of taste.

Jeff DeWitt

Even more amazing, nine people have bid on it!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

I wonder if it'll pass the canine check when stopped?

They don't call them Donks for nothing, ever seen one go down the road? They ride like a donkey cart with egg shaped wheels.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I do like the interior

Reply to
oldcarfart

one of the ugliest cars ever,I like lowriders but mainly more of the classic builds

"Jeff DeWitt" skrev i meddelandet news:4679d43c$0$4706$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Reply to
Nightmare

CHROME ENGINE KIT??? It's a $15 Edelbrock air cleaner!!!

As Ol' Sonny would say, "I wouldn't have done it quite that way"....but different strokes for different folks!

Bob

Reply to
Bigbob62

I notice 4 door "customs" popular with low-income crowd, I can only assume it is the oppertunity to ride up front (vs. handcuffed in rear seat )

Reply to
oldcarfart

meddelandetnews:4679d43c$0$4706$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

We've had a couple of low-riders shows at the museum since 've been there. The guys/ gals/ faamilies seem to be pretty squared away and much like the clubs of other car nuts. They have also been around longer than SDC,too!

Karl

Reply to
midlant