four point sockets - me so smart!

I googled, came up with a link to snap-on - they wanted $64 for one which would fit a 1" drive. NOT

Went to KMS Tools, they had an 8 point; I was concerned that the corners are already a bit rounded, so it might not be the best solution, but I bought it anyway, because I so do not want to climb under that car again, at least not right now. $27

I stopped in at Princess Auto (the Canadian version of Harbor Freight) and started going through the racks - OF COURSE !! A socket adapter. Takes a 1" drive and reduces it to 3/4" drive. $15.

Perfect fit on the filler plug, grabbed a 3/4 wrench and whap! off it came.

Right now I need to go install batter boards on the forms for the concrete pour tomorrow, and grease all the forms, then find all the tools and be ready for morning. Once it gets too dark to work outside, I'll go bleed the brakes.

Yee Haw!

Reply to
Judy Sauer