cool video

wait for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QMplB5gpzs&NR=1

--
JP/Maryland
Studebaker On the Net http://stude.com
John Poulos wrote:

Here are some more cool video's, a 6 cylinder 64 GT in Belgium!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTW8i9KM2dI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlSSBe9PEQk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqI6KSVJt40

I was born in South Bend in 1936 and grew up with Studies all around me. Few other cars had a top end like the Dictator(?) of the late 30's. It just took a while to get there. I've comfortably gone 120 in a Land Cruiser of the early 50's. I drove to my Junior Prom in a '50 Champion. Nothing touched the Gold Hawk at the stoplights until their Packard mill went asunder.
I enjoy looking in on you boys now and then. Thanks for the memories....