go-liners

How good are their heasliners? Thanks!

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

I can't help you Doug but I will be checking out your replies as I have just ordered one myself.

Reply to
ross

I bought one as well from goliners. Still in the box. I did look though. It is perforated with tiny hole to give the "pattern' on the material. I have a '64 GT. I think the headliner I bought will be its third. There was the one I tore out, also with holes. Then there was remnants of the original (I assume) under the front and rear glass. Curious thing was the remnants has solid fabric with painted or transfered dots for the pattern. What correct? Not trying to hijack the post, but it seems related to the topic.

Reply to
Rat Hawk

Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.c

Reply to
John Poulos

SMS auto fabrics in Canby, Oregon made a headliner for my '64 Commander with the painted-on dots.

-Tim

-------- '62 Hawk '64 Commander

Reply to
Tim J