Good stuff going to eBay...

I have several items more to list- but haven't got the descriptions written yet...

Ray

--------------050005080105020106010500--

Reply to
Studeman

Everything is now listed on eBay here: I have added a few more items- and will add more tommorrow. Bid High- Bid Often!!! Help me get my Motorcycle ... I need the gas mileage savings...

The '51 stuff is already sold......

Thanks, Ray

Reply to
Studeman

Reply to
Studeman

My feedback as of last night is the same number! Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George